The experience of DRB & Associates with universities, hospitals, national capital campaigns, churches, museums, high schools, and 501(c)3 nonprofit agencies has impacted each of the 48 continental states. Here’s a sample of someof our successes.
University of Rhode Island (URI)
•Involved with the assessment, cultivation and solicitation of Major Gift prospects and assisted the University in surpassing its $50 million capital campaign.
•Negotiated URI College of Pharmacy’s first two Endowed Chairs worth $1.5 million each.
•Conducted independent University $1 million capital campaign to restore Green Hall.
Experience with Proven Results
DRB & Associates has expertise in numerous fundraising segments to include campaign messaging, image management and collateral development, grant writing, research, development audits, major gifts, fractional development direction, and strategic planning. DRB & Associates bring seasoned and savvy professionals who know the contemporary, as well as tried and true, strategies and tactics to produce long-term growth in contributed income and stronger relationships with current and potential donors. At the conclusion of our engagements we always leave our clients with a strong foundation for the future and a road map to get there.
DRB & Associates Fundraising and Marketing Division Clients Have Included:
• Council for Children, MA • New Hope Women’s Shelter, MA
• Station Fire Memorial Park Campaign, Rhode Island
• Norman Bird Sanctuary, Rhode island
• Narragansett MLM Library
• Greenwich Odeum, East Greenwich
• Arctic Playhouse, West Warwick
• Rhode Island Center Assisting Those in Need (RI CAN)
• Animal Rescue Rhode Island
• Rhode Island Historical Society
• Ocean Tides School, Narragansett & Providence
• Narragansett Community Athletic Complex
• Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce, Warwick